TXM’s workshop on “how to achieve sustainable cultural change” was a resounding success with the participants of AME International 2015 in Cincinnati, OH. The well-attended workshop provided participants with practical tools and techniques to diagnose their organizational culture, identify key root causes to undesirable cultural traits, and develop firm strategies to sustainably improve organizational culture. The diversity of attendees included representatives from the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, China, and Australia. Some of the positive comments on the feedback forms included:
- “Great hands-on interaction”
- “Liked the human factors fishbone. I’ve never seen this before!”
- “Very interactive. Lots of exercises. Good participation from everyone”
- “Very well delivered. Personable tutors. Helpful”
- “This was more beneficial than I ever imagined. Thank you for being so thorough”
- “I really enjoyed this workshop. I would recommend it to anyone, and hope to take it again”
The key opportunity for improvement for the workshop was that there was “not enough time available.” Future workshops will need to be full-day events.