Lean Plant Layout
Relocating your operation or changing the layout of your plant provides a major opportunity for your business to take a leap forward in productivity and performance. However, get it wrong and a poorly designed plant layout can result in excess cost and inefficiencies in your business which linger for years to come.
We know from our experience in deploying lean plant layouts across many industries that a well planned and executed layout change can yield:
- space reductions of over 50%
- productivity improvements of up to 40%
- reductions in inventory and production lead time exceeding 50%.
The proven TXM Lean Plant Layout Development Process applies lean tools in a structured and practical way, allowing you to completely re-think your plant layout and lay the foundations for a lean transformation.
See our case studies of how our Lean Plant Layout Development Process can transform your operation
- Sykes Racing Plant Layout Case Study
- High Tech Manufacturing Plant Layout Case Study
- Lean Plant Layout Benefits Food Service Equipment Manufacturer – Roband Australia
- Larnec Doors Lean Processes Deliver Quick Turnaround – October 2010 (1424)